New Family Intake & Online Registration
The cloud-based registration software CampBrain manages our intake, registration and billing for the spaces in the integrated recreational programs and camps to enhance your experience with REACH.
The portal is a secure way to collect and store your personal, financial and your child’s medical information. The features of the Registration Portal are simple and user-friendly. Once you set up and activate your account, it is easy to navigate inside the portal.
REACH PLACEMENT POLICY:
Intake and Placement are on a first-come, first-served basis. Holds and/or Priority Placements are not available. To increase accessibility, 10% of program spaces are reserved for those who do not have access to technology and require registration via regular mail or by phone.
NEW PARTICIPANT & FAMILY INTAKES:
In the Registration Portal, any new family intake will be done through gathering information at the “household” and “person” levels as well as through an intake in-person or over-the-phone interview.
We will continue to accept new applications, intakes and registrations by mail, email and over the phone.
Here’s how REACH works for NEW FAMILIES:
- A REACH Coordinator will arrange a one-time meeting with your family to determine your child’s unique abilities and needs
- Your child’s personalized profile is developed using Information provided by family, school, therapists, and/or other professionals
- REACH uses this profile to develop strategies for care and inclusion with your prospective camp team and 1:1 counsellors
- The camp team receives training, on-going resource visits and additional equipment from REACH to assist with inclusion
- Based on your camp’s pay scale, an invoice is sent to you from REACH, outlining 1:1 support costs to pay your counsellor’s salary
Here’s how REACH works for RETURNING FAMILIES:
- Camp sessions must be confirmed by REACH before your child’s registration forms are mailed to camp.
- REACH must ensure that a 1:1 support counsellor is available for all participants
- Camp requests must be submitted each year as sessions and requirements may change
REACH accepts Applications, Intakes and Registration by mail, email, phone + online
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: 1:1 SUPPORT FEES
- Cancel without any penalties before June 1st, 2018.
- 100% refund – before June 1st, 2018
- 15% refund – after June 1st, 2018
Community programs, winter/holiday and March Break camps:
- Cancel without any penalties two weeks prior to the start of the Program.
- 100% refund – two weeks before the start of the Program
- 15% refund – less than two weeks before the Program begins
REACH DEPOSIT POLICY:
A refundable deposit of $50.00 is required upon registration. Full payment of the 1:1 support fees is also an option. The name and contact information of any alternate funding source must be provided to Reach at the time of registration to secure your child’s space in the program.